Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Interior Inspiration

Like everyone else, I'm super excited about the cold weather to start. At the risk of repeating myself, I love cold and rainy weather in the fall. It's not as welcomed in any other season, but as soon as autumn comes around I'm in the mood for gloomy weather, a pumpkin spice latte (the husband makes the best ones) and a super fuzzy blanket. Maybe even replace the pumpkin latte with a delicious Irish coffee to warm you up really well......yummmm. Another thing I love in the fall is some lovely deep colored branches in vases instead of your typical bright flowers of the summer. It's like seasonal appropriate accessories for the house: sparse branches that remind you of the bare trees outside instead of large colorful blooms.










No branches here, but the colors are totally fall.



Again, no branches, but the grey walls remind me of the rainy autumn skies. Plus there's a cozy (albeit fake) fire.




Stay warm & dry guys. See you tomorrow. x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment